Hi, I’m Jessi – welcome to my corner of the internet!
I caught the travel bug early with family trips, both within my home country of New Zealand and to places as diverse as Bali, Wales, Italy, and the Cook Islands. These gave me an urge to explore and a brilliant taster of other cultures… and the Italy trip is potentially where my love of food stems from! I renewed my appetite for travel during university with whirlwind trips through parts of Western Europe and South East Asia, and have also explored some slices of my own New Zealand paradise.
Now I’m based in London for my big OE*. I blog about my life in London and the adventures that I have both there and travelling around Europe. I’ve been here for four years and I’m not done yet – there’s still far too many places on my ever-growing to-visit list!
Want to know more about me? Check out these posts:
- Happy Birthday Two Feet, One World! To celebrate the blog’s second birthday, I took a look back at the 30 countries I had visited at that point and my highlights from each
- My Travel Guilty Pleasures: We all have them – that cheeky little habit or travel aid we just can’t do without. Here are mine!
- My ABCs of Travel: This was such a fun post to write and brought back some great travel memories
- My 2017 Travel Wishlist: It might be only achievable with a Lotto win or some ninja-level planning and budgeting, but these are the countries and places on my radar for this year
- My Favourite Adventures of 2016: Aka, the hardest post to narrow down! From London adventures to beautiful Dutch tulips, and from rocking out at Glastonbury to hiking the Seven Sisters and Mount Snowdon, I had a LOT of fun in 2016
* For non-Antipodeans, the Overseas Experience is considered a rite of passage by many Kiwis and Australians, who flock to Europe (the UK in particular) to work and take advantage of the ability to travel to many exciting places in much less than ten hours.
Please note: all photographs and content on this blog are my own unless otherwise stated. If you would like to use them, please get in touch.